Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Storm

I promised a fast update and here it is.
It's not what i had originally planned but maybe it's even better. 

At first, i had planned this post to be about my fav. outfits that i had gotten between August 2012 and June 2013.That plan failed because i had the opportunity to go to Tartu with friend and while there i bought some new clothes, maybe even too much :D One of the sets displayed is older, nut it's still not more than a month old.  



This is my "formal" set. I bought the blouse and the blazer from Seppälä in Tasku. They were both on sale so i thought, why not. The blazer is simple and more on the semi-formal side. It's lined with beige silk but It doesn't have any buttons or other buckles to fasten it. I do plan adding something like a golden collar chain to keep to sides together. Blazer cost with the -50% discount - 18.48€.
The see-through blouse is something different for me because usually i avoid that kind of clothes but i really liked the golden spikes at the collar. Plus it was -70%. Cost with the -70% discount - 8.09€. The skirt is from last winter, bought from New Yorker in Tartu Tasku. Cost - 4.95€. And the shoes are from my 9th grade graduation, probably bought from NS King. Cost - about 35€.


  •  
This is the older set i mentioned. The galaxy leggings  i bought from Terranova In Tartu. I was searching something thinner than jeans for the summer and i fell in love with these pretties. Cost - 20€. The shirt is from New Yorker in Tasku. I got especially for these leggings because it's longer and it's plain so it doesn't over power the pants. Cost - 7€. Jacket also from NewYorker but bought long time ago. Pendant and the converses are mentioned in one of my older posts.



Three of these shirts i got today but the Jackass shirt i added 'cause it is my all time favorite. The cat shirt i found from New Yorker. Liked the design, asked my friend, got it. Cost - 4.95€. The Batman shirt was Found by Triin from Takko in LõunaKeskus. They only had men's size L but i still got it. Cost - 9.99€. The AC/DC shirt i found near the Batman one. There was only one left but luckily it was men's S. Cost - 9.99€. Now the Jackass shirt. I bought it with my best-friend in January from men's side in New Yorker. I can't remember the cost but it was around 20€. 









From Takko i also got a simple black beanie. i had a purple on before but i wanted a plain one also. Cost - 4.99€.                                                                           
                                                                                           
                                  
  •  
 These amazing litas i bought from a friend of mine. She had decided to sell them so i offered to buy. Got them to. Heel is 16cm and the platform is 6cm. Size 38. They are super comfortable and relatively easy to walk in. Thank you K. :D (i know you'll read this)



Due the bad condition of my hair the blue dye runs out pretty fast. So as a solution i decided to buy a dry shampoo. I had one earlier in the winter but it was a different brand. Bought this bad boy From Tartu Kaubamaja beauty department..It smells good and it does make my hair feel and look cleaner. Recommend.
Cost - 3€ and something.



I have thought about trying the Fit me. foundations for a while now but i decided to use my old one up first. It's empty now so i found the color that matches my skin and bought it. I got the tone 130, it's darker than my old True Match but i hope the summer sun makes the adjustments. Fit me. was also my choice because it's lighter and i hope it will be easier to wear it in the summer than my old on which was pretty thick. I bought it from Maksimarket in LõunaKeskus where they had it on sale. I expect great thing from it. Cost - 10€ and something.



And last but not least, a lovely pair of earrings/ear-cuffs. I have no idea where they're bought from or how much did they cost. My dad came home from Finland and just gave them to me. I really love them. They are just like i would have bought. And H. if you helped to pick them out, thank you.




And that's all for today. I hope i gave some useful information also.
Yours sincerely: InsincereBlack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment