Tuesday, June 11, 2013

300 days

As you may have noticed i haven't posted anything in a while.
Honestly, I've been lazy as hell.

This post is an update on some of the stuff I've gotten in the last year.
Mostly my favorites and the things i had in hands reach.
I'll do another post soon


  •  
 These awesome shoes i got from a small store in Valga. I really love the golden studs and the banners on top of the laces. Cost - 15€.
 
  •  
 This is definitely my all time favorite bag.I wanted it from the moment  i saw Jeffee Star having one. It's Louis Vuitton's Alma. I love it's the simplicity and plainness, also the color. I couldn't choose between black and pink so i got them both. Sadly i only have a picture of the pink one. Next to the bag is my long earned thermos flask. I went to the Hello Kitty store at least 4 times before i finally bought it. As a thermos i would give it 6 points out of 10. Cost - 20€.

 
  •  
 Oriflame makes some bad products and some amazing ones. These two are one of the amazing ones. I wanted some soothing wash for my face and also a tonic but i really wanted them to be from the same series.I had just gotten the new Oriflame magazine so i checked it out and found some great options. The winning factor of these products was the scent, i just love blueberry. The scent is not over powering and both, the tonic and the face-wash leave the skin super smooth and softly scented. Cost - both 5.09€. Ordered from Oriflame.

 
  •  
The raspberry body mist is not my favorite but it's good. I felt that it would come in handy in summer so bought it to match my shower gel. It is bought from Selver, cost- 4.80€. The watch i bought from Tunisia last august. I loved the color and the price was good also.


  •  
 When i saw the Gregory Gorgeous's  video where he talked about Lady Gaga's perfume FAME i knew it was going to be my next perfume also. As you can see I'm almost out but the plan is to buy a new one soon. I really love the black liquid and also the slight smell of honey. Maybelline's new the Rocket volume' express mascara is for sure my favorite of all the mascaras i have ever had. It does wonders to my lashes. I give it 10 points out of 10 because it's just that good. I totally recommend it to anyone.


  •  
 In many of my previous post i have talked about my E.l.f brushes. Well finally i have all the brushes that i want. They are all amazing and super good. They all cost 4.50€ each and they are all ordered from E.l.f.
From top to bottom: Studio Powder Brush, Studio Angled Blush Brush, Studio Angled Foundation Brush, two Studio Eyeshadow C Brush, Studio Contour Brush and a Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush.


  •  
I really needed a casual bag so i just went to New Yorker and got one. It looks small but it can hold a lot.  I may even fit an elephant into that thing. Cost - 13€
Ignore the hand in the bottom left corner.

The three creams by Garnier.  The first one i got was the green one. It's amazing cucumber gel-cream and it fits great for all the skin types. The second was the pink one. It's a bit greasier and it's not gel but it has rose extract and is super good in winter. The last one was the white one. It's lighter than the pink one and has the scent of honey. It's really good under foundation as the base. They are all bought from Selver and cost over 6€ each. I would recommend the green one to everybody.




So that's it for this time. I hope I'll get the second part up soon but 'till then
Yours sincerely: InsincereBlack.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment