Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dark Paradise

Summer is in full swing and here i am again,
making a new post. 

This time I'll show you three different sets and some jewelery. Most of the things are new but there are also few of my old favorites. Some of you might know i had a opportunity to visit Stockholm while i was a trainee on board M/S Baltic Queen in the begging of July, I also had time to visit some shops. Besides i also visited shops in Tallinn. So here are the things a got from both, Tallinn and Stockholm. Enjoy!


  •  
 This look is something completely different for me. I don't usually go with see-through and girly but, oh well. I had been searching for a skirt like this for sometime now and i found this beauty from H&M in Stockholm. I liked the design and the details. Cost-23.10€ (199.- SEK). The see-through shirt is from Seppälä in Tallinn. I tried it on on some jeans i liked but in the end i only bought the shirt. It has lace on shoulders and the buttons are little studs. Cost-16.95€. Shoes are from TrendExpspress in Tartu bought in 2010. I got them for my 9th grade Christmas Ball. Cost-64€. Flowers are real, they're from our garden.
 


The Jack Daniels shirts is my long time wish. I already planned ordering one but, while i was walking in Stockholm i saw it in one of the shops. Well i sure got it. Cost-11.55€ (99.- SEK) The jacket is pretty old, about three years. Bought it from NewYorker. Cost-36€. Jeans i bought last August with my friend. They have working full length zippers on both leg but they are more of a 3/4 jeans. Bought from Lindex,cost - 20-30€.


  •  
 The thighs were an unplanned purchase. I saw them while walking in H&M and thought, why not?. They are super comfy and i really like them. You may even say it was love at the first sight. Cost-15€ (129.- SEK) The shirt is been in one of my  previous posts and the sneakers i got in last winter from ABC King in Tartu Kaubamaja. They have awesome fur on the inside and they are actually for winter :D Cost-59€.


  •  
 The necklace i got from a little boutique in Tallinn. I don't know the name but it had different brands on resell. The necklace was originally Tally Weijl's and i don't know why it was sold there. It's completely fine and new. Liked this one cause it reminds me of my favorite TV show. Cost-7.95€.


  •  
 The earrings i bought to match the skirt from H&M. The skirt has daggers on it and the earrings reminded me of that. They are found from Cubus on Drottninggatan in Stockholm. Cost-5.7€ (49.-SEK).


  •  
 As an extra, a picture of the flower crown i made for the first outfit. Is it weird that i have Lana Del Rey, Bring me the Horizon and Kansas in the same play list? Feels like it's bipolar as our Estonian summer weather. While I've been making this entry it has rained for three times already.And now it's sunny again.....




In the end I want to thank my sis Hegi for taking half of these pictures
 and Anabell for shopping with me. To others i wish awesome summer and  'till then
Yours sincerely: InsincereBlack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment