Friday, August 3, 2012

He plays the drooms! Part I

Hello there again.

Fueled with loads of sugar, i shall start this post :D

As some of you might know i went to Finland for 4 days. Week after that i went to Tartu and then I did a two day marathon in Valga. I divided all my new stuff in to two posts, this here is the first one. Hope you'll enjoy. :D


My favourite outfit. Shirt from H&M in Finland, cost- 9.95€. Jacket from NewYorker in Tartu(last year), cost- about35€. Black faux leather pants from second hand store in Valga, cost- 2€. Boots from Walking in Valga, cost- 6€.




 Extra! Silver/gray faux leather pants from the same second hand store, cost- 2€.


  •  
 Lovely shirt that i got on the day we saw Evgeni Plushenko in the Southcentrum (Lõunakeskus). Bought from Cropptown in Tartu, cost- 4.99€. Shoes from a random fair tent in Valga, cost- 10€. I bought plain black shoes and added the studs later, little DIY project :D


  •  
  This is a weird one for me. I just put some random things together and this is their love child :D
Waistcoat from another second hand store in Valga, cost- 1€. Jeans from Cubbus in Finland, cost- 19.95€. Shoes from Walking in Valga, cost- 2.60€. Glasses from H&M in Finland, cost- 7.85€.



This is the end of part I.
I hope I'll have the part II up soon, until then
Yours sincerely: InsincereBlack.

No comments:

Post a Comment